Mosaic Product Questions
- What is Mosaic Furniture made of?
Mosaic furniture uses PolyTuf™ premium lumber that is made directly from high-density polyethylene plastics commonly used in milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. Mosaic furniture is eco-friendly, extremely durable and easy to clean.
- What is the weight capacity of Mosaic Furniture chairs?
- Mosaic Furniture chairs are weight tested up to 400 lbs, although many products can withstand much more.
- Does Mosaic Furniture material fade?
- The rich finish colors come directly from the polyethylene plastic material not a coating. Each PolyTuf™ premium lumber furniture is UV-Stabilized for lasting color retention. Sunbrella® fabrics are woven with long-lasting strength and are built with UV protection with fade resistance.
- Can I paint my Mosaic Furniture?
- We do not recommend painting your Mosaic Furniture as this will void the warranty.
- Can PolyTuf™ premium lumber be sanded?
- PolyTuf™ premium lumber should not be sanded as it will scratch the surface of the material and void the warranty.
- Can I keep my Mosaic Furniture outside all year?
- Yes, our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates. However, covering your furniture will make seasonal cleaning easier and prolong the life of your Mosaic Furniture.
- How do I clean Mosaic Furniture?
- Learn more about our Care & Maintenance Tips.
- Does Mosaic Furniture have a warranty?
- Yes. For details, see the full warranty here.
- What are Mosaic Furniture cushions made from?
- All Mosaic Fabrics are: Woven, 100% Sunbrella® Acrylic, Non-PFOA Water & Stain Repellent.
Service Q & A
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii, or outside the U.S.?
- Yes! Please Contact Us for more information.
- Is there a minimum order to qualify for Free Shipping?
- We offer free ground shipping within the contiguous US on every order and will ship your order using the fastest, safest, most reliable method possible!
- How can I initiate a return?
- Please contact us for any return or exchange inquiries.
- How long will it take to ship my order?
- Most of our products are made to order and the lead time of your order will match the longest lead time of any item on the order. For example, an order containing mixed lead time items may take as long as 9 weeks to ship, while an order only containing 6-week lead times, items will ship within 6 weeks.
- Will I have to assemble my furniture when it arrives?
- No. Your Mosaic Furniture will be delivered to you fully assembled and ready to implement into your outdoor living space.